The Session is the main governing body of the Church. Session meets the first and third fridays of every month to deliberate on matters of concern and the general growth of the Church. Past and present sessions, together with Past Ministers, have worked assiduously to accomplish so much, some of which include;
- The Church's acquisition of it's own 3-floor building, with central air-conditioning and heating systems.
- Installation of modern elevator to provide access to all floors of building.
- Setting up of the first floor for administrative use by Local, District and entire North America/Australia Presbytery.
- Renovation of basement for Community Outreach programs.
- In July 2008, Session successfully organized second Overseas Mission Field (OMF) convention as well as the first Presbyterian Church of Ghana's Overseas congregations conference held between June 28, 2010 to July 2, 2010. This was well attended by the Moderator of General Assembly and other staff from headquarters as well as representatives from all European congregations.
- Session, together with Evangelism Committee, has worked to establish various congregations and preaching points in the New York metropolitan area and beyond.